The grelinette is a garden fork that is used for loosening, turning and lifting soil on your land. The grelinette is much more convenient as compared to a spade as its teeth allow the tool to be pushed more easily into the ground. It is ideal for raking out weeds, stones and breakdown clods. The grelinette is manufactured in France and has two handles which aid in the usability and effectiveness of the fork.
The selling point for the grelinette over other gardening forks is the ease of use and practicality that is brings to your garden. Gone are the days where jumping on your spade to break through the soil. The teeth makes the process simple and less straining on your back.
Why choose the grelinette over a spade?
- Works well on a variety of terrains and can be used with compost/grass/clay/soil
- You do not need to be strong or physically fit to use the grelinette effectively, requires little force to work well.
- A good product to combat weeds, rocks, stones and roots.
- Great for those who tend to break a lot of tools as it is sturdy and can handle a lot of force.
- Using a garden fork reduced the chance you can harm living creatures in the soil therefore making the grelinette more environmentally friendly.
The grelinette is a perfect garden tool for people who suffer with back pain. This tool requires considerably less force from your lower back and focusses more on your arms. With two handles you are able to use both your arms and relieve any pressure on your lower back, making this ideal for passionate gardeners who struggle to work due to back pain.
The grelinette comes in 3 different models of your choosing. 3, 4, 5 teeth. The more teeth will increase the surface area you are able to cover at one time.
Note: If the ground you wish to work on is frozen over, we recommend waiting for the ground to thaw before using the garden fork.