The ESL 23 is designed to measure 3 types of fields (electric fields, magnetic fields, electromagnetic fields) are indicated with each 5 LEDs.
What are the specifications?
- Low-frequency electrical fields (LF) from 16 Hz to 3 kHz
- Low-frequency magnetic fields (LF) from 16 Hz to 3 kHz
- Electromagnetic fields (HF) from 50 MHz to 6 GHz
- New: 3D-measuring of electric and magnetic fields (otherwise only available in very expensive devices)
- Operating modes: Standard Mode
- Audio Notion Indicator: Sound frequency changes with increasing field strengths
- Power: 9 V battery
- Operation Time: In permanent operation 10 to 15 hours
- Weight: 140g
- Dimensions: 14 x 6 x 3
- Includes: Detector / Battery / Short operating manuals in English and German.
Overview of the Detector Series:
EPE Conseil is a French / German manufacturer. The devices are not professional measuring instruments however they are great indicators with small LED lamps with acoustic speakers that help the everyday person make sure their living environment is safe.
Due to their simple operation and easy interpretation we recommend these devices for laymen and normal home users.
HF = High Frequency
LF = Low Frequency
ESI 21: HF only (50 MHz - 8 GHz)
ESI 22: LF only (16 Hz - 3 kHz)
ESI 23: HF and LF (50 MHz - 6 GHz / 16 Hz - 3 kHz)
ESI 24: HF and LF (50 MHz - 10 GHz / 16 Hz - 3 kHz)